Seafood For Every Occasion
Simple and satisfying! The two words we all sought after when trying to think of a fresh and inventive dish for dinner. We have done the thinking for you.... Thai Seafood! We want to fill your dinner plates with a delicate combination of the freshest seafood and pungent Asian flavours.
The unique and exotic flavours of Thai cuisines are the perfect condiment to create a superb seafood dish! With the four main flavours in Thai cooking of sweet, sour, salty and creamy the perfect seafood dish is created. We have combined these flavours and created the perfect seafood recipe that will have the family wanting more!
Thai Red Curry Crabs
• 1 packet Asian Home Gourmet Thai Red Curry Spice Paste
• 450g (1 lb) crabs, cut into quarters
• 30 fresh basil leaves
• 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
• 4 shallots, coarsely chopped
• 285ml (1¼ cups) - 330ml (1½ cups) coconut milk or milk
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 egg, beaten (optional)
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok on medium heat. Add Spice Paste, garlic and shallots; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add crabs, basil leaves and coconut milk or milk. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Remove lid, stir in an egg slowly and cook for ½ minute. Serve hot with rice.
Variation: You may replace crabs with any seafood of your choice.