1 packet Asian Home Gourmet Spice Paste for Singapore Chicken Curry
1 TBsp oil
150 g yellow noodles
350 g chicken thigh, bone-in
2 small (192 g) potatoes, chunks
400 mL (2 cups) coconut milk (ratio of coconut cream: water = 1 : 1.25) or milk
Coriander and chilli as garnish (optional)
1. Heat oil in non-stick saucepan on medium to high heat. Add Spice Paste and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Add potatoes and chicken and stir fry for 3 minutes. Stir in coconut milk or milk and bring to boil.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add in yellow noodles and bring to boil.
4. Serve hot.
Preparation: 10 minutes
1 packet Asian Home Gourmet Spice Paste for Thai Green Curry
500 g chicken thigh, chopped
100 g bamboo shoots, strips (8-10mm thick)
100 g Thai Purple Eggplant, chunks (20mm x 20mm)
¼ cup (55 mL) water
2 pcs (7.6 g) basil leaves, strips
1 cup (220 mL) coconut milk
1 TBsp oil
1 red chilli strips as garnish
Preparation: 5 minutes
1 packet Asian
Home Gourmet Spice Paste for Singapore Black Pepper Stir Fry
550 g mussels (with shell) or 750 g mussels (without shell)
1 onion, cut into
10 pieces basil leaves or 2 sprigs coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
75 mL (5 TBsp) water
1 TBsp vegetable oil
1 TBsp sherry wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok on medium-high heat. Add onion and Spice Paste; stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Add mussels, water and basil leaves or coriander; stir-fry for 1 minute. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in sesame oil and sherry wine.
4. Serve hot with rice.
Preparation: 15 minutes
1 packet (60 g) Spice Paste for Singapore
350 g fish fillet; half portion minced, half portion cut into bite-sized pieces
100 mL coconut cream
5 pcs kaffir leaves, finely chopped (optional)
2 (160 g) large eggs
2 (20 g) small shallots, finely chopped
15 pcs banana leaves, washed and cut into rectangles 20cm x 15cm
1. Mix Spice Paste, stir in kaffir leaves, fish fillet, coconut cream, eggs and shallots together in a bowl.
2. Soften banana leaves over heat or fire till colour change to light green.
3. Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of paste on the banana leaf and fold both ends, using 2 wooden sticks to secure the folds.
4. Grill at 200°C for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked.