Preparation: 10 minutes
1 packet Asian Home Gourmet Spice Paste for
Indian Chicken Curry
500 g squid, cleaned and cut into rings
200 g tomatoes, cut into 8 pieces
100 g onions, thinly sliced
100 mL coconut milk
200 mL water
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
1 green chilli, thinly sliced
1 TBsp vegetable oil
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium to high heat, add Spice Paste and stir fry till fragrant.
2. Add coconut milk and water. Bring to boil.
3. Add squid, tomatoes and onions, bring back to boil.
4. Stir in red and green chillies. Simmer for 1 minute. Serve hot.
Preparation: 30 minutes
1 packet of Spice Paste for Singapore
1 whole chicken (~1kg), cut into 4 parts
1⅓ cups (300mL) thick coconut milk
10 cloves garlic (70 g), peeled
2 onions(25 g), peeled and finely sliced
Grated zest (10 g), 2 lemon
1. Marinade the chicken with spice paste and lemon zest for at least 30 minutes.
2. Put garlic and onion in a large roasting dish. Place the marinated chicken on top of the garlic and onion mix.
3. Pour coconut milk until it covers ⅔ of the chicken. Seal the dish tightly with aluminium foil.
4. Pre-heat oven at 220°C (428°F). Bake the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 30 minutes until chicken skin turns golden brown.
COME TO OUR HOME
Win yourself a City Trip to Singapore
Also stand a chance to win one of the 150 attractive Asian Home Gourmet gift packs!
The Asian Home Gourmet team warmly welcomes you to the beautiful city of Singapore. What better way to explore and taste authentic Asian flavours than a visit to our home in sunny Singapore? Where Asian delights are aplenty, experience nothing but the best of Asian cuisine. All it takes is a simple purchase of an Asian Home Gourmet Spice Paste and you could be well on your way to Singapore!
How to participate?
1. Purchase a pack of Asian Home Gourmet 50g/60g Spice Paste
2. Visit www.asianhomegourmet.com/win
3. Enter the promotion code, printed on the spice paste inside
4. Find out if you have won!*
*Winner of the City Trip to Singapore will be drawn in January 2013.
Promotion Period: 1 October 2012 to 31 December 2012
Note: This promotion is open to all inhabitants above the age of 18 in the countries of Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg and are available at selected participating European stores. It excludes the following list of countries in the region: Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Malta, Spain and United Kingdom.
View official rules at: www.asianhomegourmet.com/win
Preparation: 10 minutes
1 packet Asian Home Gourmet Spice Paste for Cantonese Sweet and
Sour Stir Fry
350 g fish slices, dust with 1 TBsp cornflour
1 canned pineapple, use 100 g pineapples, cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside 5 TBsp pineapple juice
½ (75 g) red capsicum, cut into bite-sized pieces
½ (75 g) green capsicum, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 oranges, remove rind of 1 orange, cut into bite-sized pieces; 1 orange, juiced
2 TBsp vegetable oil
1 TBsp cornstarch, mix with 110mL (½ cup) water
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Pan-fry fish until both sides are golden brown or cooked. Set aside.
2. Heat the same pan on medium-high heat again. Add Spice Paste, oranges, pineapples, capsicums, orange juice, pineapple juice and cornstarch solution; Simmer for 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
3. Add cooked fish slices and simmer for 2 minutes
4. Serve hot.
Variations: You may pour the sauce over the pan-fried fish on a platter and serve hot.
What's the difference between elmo and squids? One has tentacles while the other likes ten tickles! Add some squid to your No-Fuss Friday with our squid curry recipe :)
We have the perfect no-fuss recipe to warm you up on this drizzly afternoon!
This promotion is open to all inhabitants above the age of 18 in the countries of Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg and are available at selected participating European stores. It excludes the following list of countries in the region: Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Malta, Spain and United Kingdom.
Enjoy this beautiful Friday afternoon, outside on the porch with our ten minute No-Fuss recipe!